Solicitor Recruitment in Manchester & Warrington
If you share our passion for excellence and are looking for a career with an established law firm, whether legal or non-legal, drop us a line and we will be happy to provide you with information about current vacancies.
Are you looking for a change in 2020? Are you ambitious, hardworking and willing to learn? Then we’d like to meet you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time administrator to join our conveyancing team in Manchester, providing vital support to ensure the efficient operation of the property department.
The suitable candidate must have some administrative experience and be computer literate being confident using Word, Excel and Outlook.
You must be able to communicate with others face to face and over the telephone.
Your role will involve:
- Administrative support to fee-earning staff and partners
- General support as required to other areas of business such as reception and accounts
- General office duties to include filing, scanning, photocopying, nanking
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
The Hours for this Role are Monday – Friday 09.00am until 5.30pm.
Pay rate is equal to the applicable minimum wage.
Job Type: Full-time
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
For more information about this role, and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch.